Women LEAD (Leading through Empowerment Affiliations and Development) programs are designed as short events to encourage networking and provide a woman’s view of leadership. Each program will highlight a female speaker to talk about leadership through a woman’s lens, following the speaker there will be an opportunity for discussion and networking. If you have questions or comments about this program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women LEAD and Alumni Programs
Women LEAD Campus Coordinators, 2016-2017
Melissa Rodriguez and Jackie Olive
Please email the Women LEAD Coordinators with any questions.
If you are interested in reading about previous Women LEAD programs, please see notes from their discussions below:
- October 2010: Y. Ping Sun
- November 2010: Judy Le
- January 2011: Amy Meyers Jaffe
- March 2011: Ilene Lange
- October 2011: Deanna Fuehne
- November 2011: Lisa Fielder
- January 2012: Adria Baker
- February 2012: Joan Eischen
- March 2012: Rebecca L. White
- September 2012: Anne Chao
- October 2012: Janet Clark
- November 2012, Levo League
- February 2013: Sofia Adrogué
See what the Rice Women’s Resource Center is doing here.