Student Center Glass Doors Painting
The glass doors to the Grand Hall Lobby may be reserved for painting information and/or small artwork to advertise major functions.
- The Glass Doors request must be for one week, from the starting Monday PM through the next week’s Sunday AM.
- The doors should be painted on Monday and cleaned up by Sunday at noon.
- Only acrylic paint may be used and the painting must be on the exterior side of the windows.
- At least 50% of the glass must remain unobstructed and free of paint.
- Your club is responsible for all paint removal. To remove the paint, you must use a Windex solution to loosen the paint and a straight edge to peel it away. Failure to completely remove the paint from the doors by the designated date will incur a $25 fine for the first offense. The fine doubles with each subsequent violation ($50 - 2nd offense, $100 - 3rd offense).