Student Center Glass Doors Advertising
The glass doors to the Grand Hall Lobby may be reserved for advertising information and/or small artwork to promote major functions.
- The Glass Doors request must be for one week, from the starting Monday PM through the next week’s Sunday AM.
- Posters or cling stickers may be placed on Monday afternoon and cleaned up by Sunday at noon.
- Only posters or cling stickers are allowed. Stickers with an adhesive backing will not be permitted.
- At least 50% of the glass must remain unobstructed.
- Your club is responsible for removal. Failure to completely remove the posters/cling stickers from the doors by the designated date may incur a $25 fine for the first offense. The fine doubles with each subsequent violation ($50 - 2nd offense, $100 - 3rd offense).